Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Technology Integration Coach Role

As we move into year 3 with our CFF equipment I want to share some thoughts. Most of us that have used the equipment have become proficient with most aspects of the equipment itself. It is now time to focus on using this equipment to facilitate higher level thinking and problem solving skills with our students. As your coach, I am available to help. Just let me know when you have a lesson which you would like to step up a notch. Together, I am sure we can come up with ideas that can make a good lesson even better. You can contact me via e-mail, phone, or Skype. Even better - just stop in and say hello and we can get the ball rolling.

For those who just loved the Embedded Learning courses - there is good news. The blended version is still available. Just let me know and I can see if I can find a course for you to join. For those of you who did not care for these course - there is good news. They are NOT required this year.